Wednesday, June 7, 2017
at 7:00 AM PST (Los Angeles) / 16H00 PM CET (Paris)
See how to modernize the security of PB and .NET applications:
- Authenticate users with their Windows account (Integration with Active Directory)
- Single Sign-On (SSO): run the application without prompting for a user's credentials
- Centralize security among several technologies (PB, .NET, Java, etc.)
- Auditing : keep track of users and administrators operations Secure SaaS and multi-tenant applications
- Delegate the daily security administration to Clients, or Business Managers
Presenter: Christophe Dufourmantelle
Click here to watch the recorded webinar
Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 8:00 AM PST (Los Angeles) / 17H00 PM CET (Paris).
This session will cover the “Web Service” version of the Software Tool & Die (STD) Foundation Class libraries for PowerBuilder Classic. The attendee will be exposed to the framework, its architecture, services and various features that specifically support the .Net Web Service platform. The presentation will take the attendee from an entry level view to being able to unlock many of the framework’s advanced constructs. This will also include numerous demonstrations of real-life working application code – including how to integrate this with Appeon Web and Appeon Mobile.
Presenter: Chris Pollach
Click here to see the recorded webinar