Thursday March 22,2018
at 8:00 AM PST (Los Angeles) / 16H00 PM CET (Paris)
Learn about key code workarounds and software tools that could be vital to your Appeon Web migration project.
Topics covered include difference in semantics, Internet performance considerations, HTTP/S security constraints, server integration , Single-sign-on etc.
These were applied to the largest Appeon Web porting so far. The webinar is recommended for users planning or who have started an Appeon Web migration project.
Presenter: Marco Meoni, PowerBuilder and Appeon Expert
Thursday 15, June 7, 2017
at 7:00 AM PST (Los Angeles) / 16H00 PM CET (Paris)
How to simplify the maintenance or modernization of you code:
- Find where a column, a variable, a function is used in your code
- Generate a CRUD matrix - which objects query which table
- Compare several versions of your code
- Understand complex chains of calls
- Generate a documentation of PowerBuilder and Database code
- Find dependencies with dlls, and prepare a 64 bits migration
- Find unused or duplicate objects, code causing poor performances...
Click here to watch the recorded webinar