Wednesday, May 11, 2016. 9:00 AM PST (Los Angeles) / 18H00 CET (Paris)
This webcast shows how to simplify your daily code maintenance. See how to:
- Find all the calls to a table, column, object, method or variable
- Avoid regression bugs due to modifications in your code (Impact analysis)
- Map all the calls from PowerBuilder to Oracle
- Browse all references in your code through hyperlinks
- Navigate continuously between PB and Oracle objects
- Generate a detailed documentation of your source code
- Review your code, detect unused objects, scripts that are too long, etc.
The above will be done using Visual Expert 2016, a code analysis tool.
Click here to see the recorded webinar
Thursday, June 23, 2016. 9:00 AM PST (Los Angeles) / 18H00 CET (Paris)
This webcast demonstrates how to add new security features to your PB applications:
- Authenticate users with their Windows account (Integration with Active Directory)
- Single Sign-On (SSO): run the application without prompting for a user's credentials
- Centralize security among several technologies (PB, .NET, Java, etc.)
- Keep track and review user operations (Security Audit)
- Secure SaaS and multi-tenant applications
- Delegate the daily security administration to Clients, or Business Managers
- Reuse any type of user account (Facebook, Google account or other)
With Visual Guard, a security Framework for PowerBuilder, .Net and Java applications.
Click here to watch the recorded webinar