Wednesday, May 11, 2016. 9:00 AM PST (Los Angeles) / 18H00 CET (Paris)
This webcast shows how to simplify your daily code maintenance. See how to:
- Find all the calls to a table, column, object, method or variable
- Avoid regression bugs due to modifications in your code (Impact analysis)
- Map all the calls from PowerBuilder to Oracle
- Browse all references in your code through hyperlinks
- Navigate continuously between PB and Oracle objects
- Generate a detailed documentation of your source code
- Review your code, detect unused objects, scripts that are too long, etc.
The above will be done using Visual Expert 2016, a code analysis tool.
All attendees get a Free 3 month copy of this tool, to analyze their own application!
Presenter: Christophe Dufourmantelle