Thursday, May 23, 2019 | at 7:00 AM PST (Los Angeles) / 16H00 PM CET (Paris)
- Reduce maintenance efforts and improve your code -
This presentation will show how to address real-life issues of PB projects, and will introduce the new features of Visual Expert 2019 to understand complex code, run impact analyses, and review code.
- Generate graphs, and visualize your code with entity-relation models
- Analyse the performance of your code, and improve slow queries and objects
- Find where a column, a variable, a function is used in your code
- Generate a CRUD matrix - to list all objects querying your tables
- Compare several versions of your code
- Understand complex chains of calls
- Generate automatically a detailed source code documentation
- Find dependencies with dlls, and prepare a 64 bits migration
- Track issues with unused or duplicate objects, naming rules not followed, etc.
Presenter: Christophe Dufourmantelle