Tuesday, May 14, 2019 | at 7:00 AM PST (Los Angeles) / 16H00 PM CET (Paris)
Modernize your application security
This webcast will demonstrate how to add new security features to your PB applications:
- Users log in with their Windows account (Integration with Active Directory)
- Single Sign-On (SSO): users access the application without entering their credentials
- Centralize security across several technologies (PB, .NET, Java, etc.)
- Keep track and review sensitive user operations (Application Security Audit)
- Secure SaaS and multi-tenant applications
- Delegate administration to Business Managers or clients.
- Send email alerts in case of sensitive operations
- Comply with IT regulations (SOX, HIPAA, GDPR…)
We will use Visual Guard, a security Framework for PB, .Net and Java applications.
Presenter: Christophe Dufourmantelle